What can The Galaxy bring you? How about the best of city living, right at your doorway? The Galaxy is Silver Spring’s most spectacular new address.
- Minutes to DC.
- 2 miles to I-495.
- A short jog to Rock Creek Park.
- Pedestrian friendly location.
- Quick access to Silver Spring Metro Station (Red Line).
- Free VanGo shuttle service serving 25 stops in Downtown Silver Spring.
- Plentiful conveniences nearby such as Whole Foods, Giant Food, Safeway, Starbucks, Einstein Bagels, Panera and CVS/pharmacy.
- Over 150 restaurants throughout Silver Spring offering international cuisine—Woder Ethiopian Carryout & Market, Tiramisu Bakery Café, La Fonda Paisa Bakery, Los Arrieros Restaurant, Austin Grill, Ray’s theClassics, Hook and Ladder Brewing Company, 8407 Kitchen Bar, Olazzo and many more.
- 1 mile to the Silver Spring Farmers Market, open from May though October.
- Abundant shopping destinations from clothing and housewares to spa services and cosmetics.
- Arts and entertainment options—live summer concerts, the annual Silver Spring Jazz Festival, AFI Silver Theatre, The Majestic Theatre, Regal Movie Theatre, Round House Theatre and many more.